Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is probably one of my favorite days! Being a mom is the most precious thing to me. Konner is such a wonderful child and I am very lucky and blessed to be his mom! My days are full of joy, happiness and laughter everyday now that he is with us.
We spent the morning with Johnny's parents and sister, Shannon(and her little family). We met for breakfast at Cracker Barrel - one of my favorite places to eat breakfast! Then we met up with Kim and Shawn to go visit mom. Unfortunately, mom had to work, but we still all marched into Walmart to say hello! We all planned on getting together later in the week to spend time together, but we couldn't let the day go by without seeing her!
After that quick visit, the three of us went home and took a long nap together! It was a rare moment that will probably never happen again since Konner is phasing out his naps now! Then we all got up and went out to dinner together! Perfect day for me. Just me and my guys - what more could a girl ask for?


No comments: