Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Living the Good Life




Everyone has their own ideas about what "living the good life" means for them. For me, it means having a husband I love and who adores me and having a beautiful, healthy son living with our two dogs in a wonderful house. Of course, I'd be happy with the just the boy and the husband!

I hope you are "living the good life" too. Enjoy the pictures and the comments posted here. We live a pretty simple life but are making wonderful memories that we will treasure forever and hope will put a smile on your face too!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

YAYYYY! I am so glad you did it! You will become addicted to blogging!!!

Susan said...

Hi Pam, Great Job...I went in over the weekend, after looking at Shannons, and tried to set up a blog for Jordan & Tre (even though Kelly loads everyone down with photos!!) ha. Didnt' get far with it, but since I saw yous, I will try again... Thanks for sharing.. Love Aunt Susan

JDB said...

Glad to see you on here! Shannon is right, it is addictive so watch out. :)
Jenn