Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas Program at Konner's Preschool

Christmas brought an extra piece of fun this year! Konner was in his first Christmas program this year. I was so excited! I remember my programs and Kim's when we were young and always loved it! Konner's program was all singing and it took maybe 15 minutes from start to finish, but it was cute! They sung about 4-5 songs and Konner just so happened to be in the front row! They had been practicing for quite a few weeks and Konner was always singing around the house. When they all came out and walked on stage, I could tell Konner was a little embarrassed! We all had arrived early and sat in the very front row. He saw parents, grandparents, aunts and cousins all sitting there smiling and waving at him. I guess I would have been nervous or embarrassed too!


Getting ready for the program!


The Manger Scene



All the Three and Four year olds!


Konner and the gang!



Just some of the family that was there that night!




1 comment:

Rushele said...

He is such a cute kid!!