Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Dance

Friday, Feb. 13th, Shawn's school hosted a Valentine's Dance for the kids and their family. Konner and I got a little dressed up and went to the dance. Johnny was invited, but didn't want to go (imagine that!). Konner was excited about going and when I asked if he was going to dance with me he said "ok, but I want to really dance with someone my own size...". I asked if that meant he was going to ask a girl to dance and he said yes. I also made Shawn promise me one dance.

Well, we got there and Konner discovered the balloons all over the gym floor. That was the end of the story for Konner. All he wanted to do from that moment on was play with the balloons. Shawn immediately got shy as we walked into the gym. I tried my best to get those two boys to dance but I had no luck. Konner did a little of the Hokey Pokey with me but that was it! Shawn was just too shy to dance.

It was a fun night with the boys though. Kim and I took a lot of pics of them dressed up and I must admit, they were handsome!











No comments: